Do your flavor mixes contain alcohol?
Our flavor mixes are all alcohol free. If you would like alcoholic beverages, you must provide your own alcohol.
How much is it to rent a gourmet frozen drink machine from The Margarita Man?
Our prices are based upon machine availability, seasonal demand and party location. Please contact us for more information. 302-947-4000
- Free delivery, Setup and pickup in our local delivery area***
- Two First gourmet mixes of your choice Free of charge
- 5-gallon pre-measured mixing container and mixing utensils
- 100 cups and straws
- Margarita Salt-rimmer included with margarita based beverages
- Table and festive Decorative Skirting
***Additional charge will apply for delivery out of the free delivery area and same day pickup
***Servers available for an additional charge when requested
Are the Margarita Man's machines easy to use?
Yes indeed. As simple as making ice tea. We’ll show how to prepare your first batch for you and demonstrate to you how to operate the machine..
We leave simple clear printed instructions. NO ICE!!! NO NOISY BLENDERS!!! NO MESS!!!
How many drinks does one mix yield?
Our Margarita Man gourmet drink mix will make approximately 55 nine-ounce drinks. Our experience shows that usually 50-60% of your guests will
drink the frozen drinks even if offered a choice. If more guests are expected, a second machine is strongly recommended otherwise too much
demand is put on the one machine and it cannot perform properly. (***Multiple machines discounted.)
Extra mixes are available upon request. All mixes are fully refundable if returned unopened.
How long does the first batch take?
Approximately 2 hours for both chambers. There is no waiting between batches because you add to the drink chamber as you go, preferably before
machines beverage reaches the low level indicator line.
Who provides the liquor and how much is needed?
The customer provides all the necessary spirits. A medium strength batch of margaritas calls for 1.75 liters of Tequila and 1.75 liters of Rum
for all coladas and daiquiris.
How far in advance should I reserve my machine?
We recommend two weeks and longer for the summer season and longer for traditional party dates like Halloween, Christmas and New Years Eve and
What other events can I invite the Margarita Man to?
- Family Reunions
- Wedding Rehearsal Parties
- Wedding Reception
- Graduation Party
- Corporate Outing
- Company Christmas Parties
- Chamber Mixes
- Baby Showers
- Office Parties
- Pool Parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- PTA Fundraisers
- Golf Tournaments
- Kids Birthday Parties
What do you recommend for our event?
- 0 - 50 Guests
1 to 3 Mixes
- 50 - 100 Guests
3 to 5 Mixes
- 100 - 150 Guests
5 to 8 Mixes
- 150 - 200 Guests
2 - 3 Machines
- 200 or More?
- If you have not rented a machine before, you may be surprised to learn that 50-70% of your guests will choose the frozen drinks over beer and
wine. This means you can probably get by with providing less beer and wine.
- Keep margarita machines in the shade during daytime operation.
- Use dedicated 110V, 15 amp circuit for each machine.
- Using a cold mix will ensure better output. Ask about chilling techniques with ice.
- BAG-A-RITA!! Save leftover mix by storing in zipper bags in the freezer for later use.